Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ: LAMR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.84, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $387.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $384.09 million.
For the second quarter of 2016, Funds From Operations, or FFO, was $130.2 million versus $104.4 million for the same period in 2015, an increase of 24.6%. Adjusted Funds From Operations, or AFFO, for second quarter of 2016 was $133.7 million compared to $118.0 million for the same period in 2015, a 13.3% increase. Diluted AFFO per share increased 12.3% to $1.37 per share for the three months ended June 30, 2016 as compared to $1.22 per share for the same period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lamar Advertising (LAMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!