Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.81, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
Lam Research sees Q2 EPS of $2.08-$2.28, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.62. Lam Research sees Q2 revenue of $1.765-1.915 billion, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.65 billion.
“Lam delivered another record quarter in shipments, revenues and non-GAAP net income, validating the importance of having the right products at the right time to address industry enabling technology inflections that are critical to powering a new generation of semiconductor devices in a world that is now clearly, more than Moore,” said Martin Anstice, Lam Research’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to see strong momentum for differentiated products and services addressing key applications including multi-patterning, 3D device architecture and advanced packaging. The combination of our technology leadership, disciplined operational execution and close partnerships with customers positions us for our fifth straight calendar year of revenue growth of approximately 18% annually over that period, record performance in 2016 and a favorable forward looking multi-year growth outlook."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lam Research (LRCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!