Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.81, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
Lam Research sees Q2 EPS of $2.08-$2.28, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.62. Lam Research sees Q2 revenue of $1.765-1.915 billion, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.65 billion.
“Lam delivered another record quarter in shipments, revenues and non-GAAP net income, validating the importance of having the right products at the right time to address industry enabling technology inflections that are critical to powering a new generation of semiconductor devices in a world that is now clearly, more than Moore,” said Martin Anstice, Lam Research’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to see strong momentum for differentiated products and services addressing key applications including multi-patterning, 3D device architecture and advanced packaging. The combination of our technology leadership, disciplined operational execution and close partnerships with customers positions us for our fifth straight calendar year of revenue growth of approximately 18% annually over that period, record performance in 2016 and a favorable forward looking multi-year growth outlook."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lam Research (LRCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!