Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) reported Q1 EPS of $1.81, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
Lam Research sees Q2 EPS of $2.08-$2.28, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.62. Lam Research sees Q2 revenue of $1.765-1.915 billion, which may not compare to the consensus of $1.65 billion.
“Lam delivered another record quarter in shipments, revenues and non-GAAP net income, validating the importance of having the right products at the right time to address industry enabling technology inflections that are critical to powering a new generation of semiconductor devices in a world that is now clearly, more than Moore,” said Martin Anstice, Lam Research’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to see strong momentum for differentiated products and services addressing key applications including multi-patterning, 3D device architecture and advanced packaging. The combination of our technology leadership, disciplined operational execution and close partnerships with customers positions us for our fifth straight calendar year of revenue growth of approximately 18% annually over that period, record performance in 2016 and a favorable forward looking multi-year growth outlook."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lam Research (LRCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Announces Presentation of Brigatinib Phase 1/2, ALTA Trial Data; ORRs of 53% and 67% Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!