Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lakeland Industries (LAKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS