Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lakeland Industries (LAKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!