Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenue Falls Short
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.51 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Domestic Comps Up 0.9%
- UPDATE: Pep Boys (PBY) Posts Q3 EPS of 2c; Comps Fell 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!