Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Sales Top Expectations
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as jitters ease
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
- Park Electrochemical (PKE) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!