Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Sales Top Expectations
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!