Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Protective Gear Stocks Decline on Volume (LAKE) (VSR)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Announces Restructuring Plan
- Stryker Corp. (SYK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Seen at Low End of Range