Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.11, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!