Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!