Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!