Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- Organovo (ONVO) Releases Slides from Presentation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!