Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Updates on Alibaba (BABA) Stake Spin-off; Sees Deal Closing in Q415
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Following Company Analysis
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Products, Partnerships; Sees $15B of Predix-, Productivity-Driven Revenue by 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!