Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results; Reiterates Fiscal Year 2017 Outlook
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $13; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!