Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Bumps Outlook
- Peoples Bancorp of North Carol (PEBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.43
- Arrow Financial (AROW) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!