Lacrosse Footwear (BOOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Sales Light
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Lacrosse Footwear Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOT) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 20 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter was $26.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $32.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- TiVo (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Expectations
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!