Laboratory Corp. (LH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Affirms Outlook
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Laboratory Corp. (NYSE: LH) reported Q1 EPS of $1.52, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
- Prudential plc (PRU) to Highlight Three Growth Objectives at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!