La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Auto Dealers Surges as Warren Buffett Enters the Fray
La-Z-Boy, Inc. (NYSE: LZB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.45 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Reports Wider Q1 Loss
- IsoRay (ISR) Posts Wider-than-Expected FY14 Loss of 16c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!