La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
La-Z-Boy, Inc. (NYSE: LZB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.45 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Systems (CKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 Below the Street
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Comments on Ongoing Internal Manufacturing Investigation
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!