La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
La-Z-Boy, Inc. (NYSE: LZB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.45 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy Names Doug Collier and Darrell Edwards as Executive Officers
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
- Bona Film Group Limited (BONA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!