La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
La-Z-Boy, Inc. (NYSE: LZB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.45 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Belden (BDC) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides In-Line
- WellCare Health Plans (WCG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!