LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.27
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
LSC Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LKSD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.27, versus $1.48 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $948.5 million, versus $999 million reported last year.
LSC Communications, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $3.6-3.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LSC Communications, Inc. (LKSD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!