LSB Industries (LXU) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LSB Industries (NYSE: LXU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.73), $0.30 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.73 million.
Revised Volume Outlook
The Company’s revised outlook for our sales volumes for the second half and full year of 2016 are as follows:
Second Half 2016 Sales(tons)
Full Year 2016 Sales(tons)
|UAN||220,000 – 230,000||435,000 – 445,000|
|HDAN||70,000 – 80,000||210,000 – 220,000|
|Ammonia||40,000 – 50,000||110,000 – 120,000|
|Industrial, Mining and Other:|
|Nitric acid||275,000 – 290,000||525,000 – 540,000|
|LDAN/HDAN||45,000 – 55,000||75,000 – 85,000|
|AN Solution||22,000 – 27,000||68,000 – 73,000|
|Ammonia||110,000 – 120,000||135,000 – 145,000|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LSB Industries (LXU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- United Financial Bancorp (UBNK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- United Community Financial (UCFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!