LSB Industries (LXU) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LSB Industries (NYSE: LXU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.73), $0.30 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.73 million.
Revised Volume Outlook
The Company’s revised outlook for our sales volumes for the second half and full year of 2016 are as follows:
Second Half 2016 Sales(tons)
Full Year 2016 Sales(tons)
|UAN||220,000 – 230,000||435,000 – 445,000|
|HDAN||70,000 – 80,000||210,000 – 220,000|
|Ammonia||40,000 – 50,000||110,000 – 120,000|
|Industrial, Mining and Other:|
|Nitric acid||275,000 – 290,000||525,000 – 540,000|
|LDAN/HDAN||45,000 – 55,000||75,000 – 85,000|
|AN Solution||22,000 – 27,000||68,000 – 73,000|
|Ammonia||110,000 – 120,000||135,000 – 145,000|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LSB Industries (LXU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!