LHC Group (LHCG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.54, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $230 million versus the consensus estimate of $224.6 million.
LHC Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.05-$2.08, versus the consensus of $1.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LHC Group (LHCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Announces Departure of CEO, Trims Q4 Guidance
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!