LGI Homes (LGIH) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
LGI Homes (NASDAQ: LGIH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.96, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.72 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.52 million.
LGI Homes sees FY2016 EPS of $3.20-$3.70, versus the consensus of $3.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LGI Homes (LGIH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neustar (NSR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- SuperCom (SPCB) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!