LGI Homes (LGIH) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LGI Homes (NASDAQ: LGIH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.96, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.72 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.52 million.
LGI Homes sees FY2016 EPS of $3.20-$3.70, versus the consensus of $3.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LGI Homes (LGIH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Global Purchase Vol. Rose 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!