LCA Vision (LCAV) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.23, Narrower than Views
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
LCA Vision (Nasdaq: LCAV) reports Q2 loss of $0.23, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $26.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $26.11 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Below Views
- Destination Xl Grp (DXLG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 17.7%
- Perry Ellis Int'l (PERY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!