LB Foster (FSTR) Reports Q3 EPS of 95c
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $165 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- ScanSource (SCSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!