LB Foster (FSTR) Reports Q3 EPS of 95c
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $165 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- UPDATE: Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY15 FX-Neutral EPS Growth Outlook
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!