LB Foster (FSTR) Reports Q3 EPS of 95c
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $165 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L.B. Foster (FSTR) Acquires Nottingham, U.K.-Based TEW Engineering
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; FY15 EPS Outlook Misses Expectations
- Microsemi (MSCC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!