LB Foster (FSTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.9 million.
LB Foster sees FY2014 EPS of $2.80 - $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.02. LB Foster sees FY2014 revenue of $620 - $630 million, versus the consensus of $629.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LB Foster (FSTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!