LB Foster (FSTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.9 million.
LB Foster sees FY2014 EPS of $2.80 - $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.02. LB Foster sees FY2014 revenue of $620 - $630 million, versus the consensus of $629.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LB Foster (FSTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!