LB Foster (FSTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.9 million.
LB Foster sees FY2014 EPS of $2.80 - $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.02. LB Foster sees FY2014 revenue of $620 - $630 million, versus the consensus of $629.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LB Foster (FSTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Industries (JASN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Outlook
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Acquire Prairie State Gaming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!