LB Foster (FSTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.9 million.
LB Foster sees FY2014 EPS of $2.80 - $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.02. LB Foster sees FY2014 revenue of $620 - $630 million, versus the consensus of $629.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LB Foster (FSTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optibase Ltd (OBAS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!