LB Foster (FSTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
LB Foster (NASDAQ: FSTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $111.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.9 million.
LB Foster sees FY2014 EPS of $2.80 - $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.02. LB Foster sees FY2014 revenue of $620 - $630 million, versus the consensus of $629.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LB Foster (FSTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A. Schulman (SHLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- OUTFRONT Media To Report Second Quarter 2015 Results On August 6, 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!