L.B. Foster (FSTR) Reports Strong Q3 Earnings, Sales
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
L.B. Foster (NYSE: FSTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.63, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $125.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $119.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Astrotech (ASTC) Reports Q4 Loss of 4c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!