L.B. Foster (FSTR) Reports Strong Q3 Earnings, Sales
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
L.B. Foster (NYSE: FSTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.63, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $125.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $119.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Cantel Medical Corp. (CMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- E-House (EJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY14 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!