L.B. Foster (FSTR) Reports Strong Q3 Earnings, Sales
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Fed Committed to Accommodative Policy - Yellen
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- CBS Obtains Favorable REIT Ruling From The IRS (CBS) (CBSO)
L.B. Foster (NYSE: FSTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.63, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $125.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $119.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 73c
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!