L.B. Foster (FSTR) Reports Strong Q3 Earnings, Sales
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
L.B. Foster (NYSE: FSTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.63, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter was $125.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $119.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 08/04: Tenet Health (THC), GT Advanced Tech (GTAT), Broadsoft (BSFT), Avis Budget (CAR), Alleghany (Y) Report
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Clorox Co. (CLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms FY EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!