L-3 Communications (LLL) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.55 billion.
L-3 Communications sees FY2016 EPS of $7.85-$7.95, versus prior guidance of $7.65-$7.85 and the consensus of $7.88. L-3 Communications sees FY2016 revenue of $10.25-10.35 billion, versus prior guidance of $10.15-10.25 billion and the consensus of $10.26 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on L-3 Communications (LLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Plans Name Change to 'L3 Technologies'
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!