L-3 Communications (LLL) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Raises Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.55 billion.
L-3 Communications sees FY2016 EPS of $7.85-$7.95, versus prior guidance of $7.65-$7.85 and the consensus of $7.88. L-3 Communications sees FY2016 revenue of $10.25-10.35 billion, versus prior guidance of $10.15-10.25 billion and the consensus of $10.26 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on L-3 Communications (LLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!