L-3 Communications (LLL) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Raises Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.55 billion.
L-3 Communications sees FY2016 EPS of $7.85-$7.95, versus prior guidance of $7.65-$7.85 and the consensus of $7.88. L-3 Communications sees FY2016 revenue of $10.25-10.35 billion, versus prior guidance of $10.15-10.25 billion and the consensus of $10.26 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on L-3 Communications (LLL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!