L Brands (LB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.57 billion.
L Brands sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.85-$2.00, versus the consensus of $2.03.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on L Brands (LB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!