L Brands (LB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
L Brands (NYSE: LB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, versus the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.86 billion.
The company reported a comparable sales increase of 3 percent for the second quarter ended July 30, 2016.
L Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $3.70-$3.85, versus prior guidance of $3.60-$3.80.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on L Brands (LB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Ryder System (R) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!