Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries (NASDAQ: KLIC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $145.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.09 million.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries sees Q1 2017 revenue of $135-145 million, versus the consensus of $129.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!