Kraft Heinz (KHC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.83
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, versus $0.44 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.27 billion, versus $6.12 billion reported last year.
Q3 Adjusted EBITDA increased to $1.8 billion from $1.5 billion in the year-ago period.
“Overall, our third quarter results are a good representation of where we are as a company,” said Kraft Heinz CEO Bernardo Hees. “While our financial performance is respectable, we continue to have the opportunity to improve our offerings and retail execution in several key markets and take our brands to places they don’t currently compete. Our focus now is to finish 2016 strong and set the stage for another year of strong, profitable growth in 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kraft Heinz (KHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!