Kraft Heinz (KHC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.83
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, versus $0.44 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.27 billion, versus $6.12 billion reported last year.
Q3 Adjusted EBITDA increased to $1.8 billion from $1.5 billion in the year-ago period.
“Overall, our third quarter results are a good representation of where we are as a company,” said Kraft Heinz CEO Bernardo Hees. “While our financial performance is respectable, we continue to have the opportunity to improve our offerings and retail execution in several key markets and take our brands to places they don’t currently compete. Our focus now is to finish 2016 strong and set the stage for another year of strong, profitable growth in 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kraft Heinz (KHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!