Kosmos Energy (KOS) Reports Q2 adj.-Loss of $0.11/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), versus ($0.20) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.68 million, versus $121.81 million reported last year.
When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $43.8 million or $0.11 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kosmos Energy (KOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!