Kosmos Energy (KOS) Reports Q2 adj.-Loss of $0.11/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), versus ($0.20) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.68 million, versus $121.81 million reported last year.
When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $43.8 million or $0.11 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kosmos Energy (KOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!