Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $387.58 million.
Korn/Ferry International sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.58.
- Q2 FY'17 fee revenue is expected to be in the range of $380 million and $400 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Korn/Ferry International (KFY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!