Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.52, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $387.58 million.
Korn/Ferry International sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.54-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.58.
- Q2 FY'17 fee revenue is expected to be in the range of $380 million and $400 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Korn/Ferry International (KFY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!