Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
Koppers Holdings (NYSE: KOP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.08, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $401 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Analysis Upgrades Koppers Holdings (KOP) to Overweight
- Graham (GHM) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c; Issues Light FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!