Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Koppers Holdings (NYSE: KOP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.99, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $371.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $373.4 million.
Koppers Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $2.40-$2.54, versus prior guidance of $1.90-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.16. Koppers is increasing its guidance for adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $168 to $172 million, compared with a prior forecast of $162 to $172 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Koppers Holdings (KOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!