Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Koppers Holdings (NYSE: KOP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.99, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $371.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $373.4 million.
Koppers Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $2.40-$2.54, versus prior guidance of $1.90-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.16. Koppers is increasing its guidance for adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $168 to $172 million, compared with a prior forecast of $162 to $172 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Koppers Holdings (KOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!