Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Koppers Holdings (NYSE: KOP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.99, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $371.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $373.4 million.
Koppers Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $2.40-$2.54, versus prior guidance of $1.90-$2.20 and the consensus of $2.16. Koppers is increasing its guidance for adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $168 to $172 million, compared with a prior forecast of $162 to $172 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Koppers Holdings (KOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!