Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kona Grill (NASDAQ: KONA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.31 million.
he Company has revised its 2016 guidance to restaurant sales of $172 million, representing 20% year-over-year growth, compared to $143 million in 2015, and adjusted its same-store sales growth estimate to 1.5% to 2.0%. The Company also adjusted its 2016 forecast of Adjusted EBITDA* to $13.8 million, which represents 15% year-over-year growth. The Company further projects growing EBITDA by over 30%.
The Company has not reconciled EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA guidance to the corresponding GAAP financial measure because it does not provide guidance for the various reconciling items. The Company is unable to provide guidance for these reconciling items since certain items that impact net income are outside of its control and cannot be reasonably predicted. Accordingly, reconciliations to the corresponding GAAP financial measures are not available without unreasonable effort.
The Company reduced its forecast of capital expenditures, net of tenant allowances, to range from $32 million to $34 million, primarily related to new restaurant development and remodeling initiatives.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kona Grill (KONA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!