Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Comps Fell 1.7%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.33 billion.
Comparable store sales fell 1.7%,
Kohl's Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $3.80-$4.00, versus the consensus of $3.87.
Kevin Mansell, Kohl's chairman, chief executive officer and president, said, "We are pleased to see continued improvement in our sales trends. Our back-to-school season was strong, followed by a soft September, and progressive improvement throughout October. We are encouraged by these trends as we enter the Holiday season. Our teams did an excellent job managing inventory. Expenses were also well-controlled as substantially all teams outperformed their plans."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kohl's Corp. (KSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!