Kohlberg Capital Corp. (KCAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Kohlberg Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: KCAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KCAP FINANCIAL (KCAP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 11.9% Yield
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!