Kohlberg Capital Corp. (KCAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Kohlberg Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: KCAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!