Kohlberg Capital Corp. (KCAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Kohlberg Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: KCAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat; Guides In-Line
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Maintains Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!