Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (KOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Boosts Outlook
- Clicksoftware Technologies (CKSW) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!