Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (KOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Red Hat (RHT): Impressive Quarter - UBS
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!