Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (KOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss of 40c/Share
- Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Posts Q4 Loss of 11c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!