Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (KOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Acme United (ACU) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Lifts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!