Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (KOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 million , versus $4.8 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO