Knight Capital (KCG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter was $239.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $258.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Santander Holdings USA (SAN) Updates on 10-Q Delay; Doesn't See Any Material Changes to Normal Business Activity
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers H216 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!