Knight Capital (KCG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter was $239.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $258.12 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
- Bio Blast Pharma (ORPN) Posts Q2 Loss of 10c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!