Knight Capital (KCG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.11, Short of Views
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter was $239.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $258.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS