Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (KMGB) Reports Q1 Earnings of $0.31
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMGB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.3 million, versus $62.1 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Sale: Buy This Cloud Computing Stock Cheaper Than JANA Partners
- Amerityre Reports FY 2015 Q4 Profit
- Adept Technology (ADEP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!