Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (KMGB) Reports Q1 Earnings of $0.31
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMGB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.3 million, versus $62.1 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- UPDATE: Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Beats Q2 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
- Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!