Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (KMGB) Reports Q1 Earnings of $0.31
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Kmg Chemicals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMGB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.3 million, versus $62.1 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Reiterates Q4 Outlook
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short