Kirkland's (KIRK) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kirkland's (NASDAQ: KIRK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $123 million versus the consensus estimate of $125.54 million.
Comparable store sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2016, including e-commerce sales, decreased 4.3% compared with a comparable store sales increase of 6.7% in the prior-year quarter. Kirkland's opened 13 stores and closed 4 stores during the second quarter, bringing the total number of stores to 391 at quarter end.
Kirkland's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kirkland's (KIRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!