Kirkland's (KIRK) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kirkland's (NASDAQ: KIRK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $123 million versus the consensus estimate of $125.54 million.
Comparable store sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2016, including e-commerce sales, decreased 4.3% compared with a comparable store sales increase of 6.7% in the prior-year quarter. Kirkland's opened 13 stores and closed 4 stores during the second quarter, bringing the total number of stores to 391 at quarter end.
Kirkland's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kirkland's (KIRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!