Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE: KGC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $920.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $923.95 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Endocyte, Inc. (ECYT) Gains Following Clinical Update, Q2 Earnings
- Regal-Beloit Corp. (RBC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!