Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Kindred Healthcare Prices Public Offerings of Common Stock and Tangible Equity Units
- Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Narrows Q3 Loss