Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kindred's Second Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for August 6
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Cascade Microtech, Inc. (CSCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!