Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Prices 32M Common Stock, Warrants Unit Offering at 50c/Unit
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!