Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!