Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/Share
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!