Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q1 EPS Views on In-Line Revs
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
- VocalTec Communication LTD (CALL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides FY14 Revs Above
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q1 EPS of $0.65, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kindred Announces Plans to Refinance Its Existing Secured Debt
- American Residential Properties (ARPi) Misses Q4 FFO by 6c
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!