Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q1 EPS Views on In-Line Revs
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q1 EPS of $0.65, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kindred’s Third Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for November 8
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!