Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q1 EPS Views on In-Line Revs
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q1 EPS of $0.65, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) - PT to $13.50
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q1 FFO of $1.31, Says Formal Strategic Review Reaffirmed Benefits of Diversified Business Model
- SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!