Kindred Healthcare (KND) Tops Q1 EPS Views on In-Line Revs
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Kindred Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: KND) reported Q1 EPS of $0.65, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Posts Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!