Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) reported Q3 EPS of $1.52, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.73 billion.
Kimberly-Clark sees FY2016 EPS of $5.95 - $6.05, versus prior guidance of $5.95 - $6.15 and the consensus of $6.08. Full-year 2016 organic sales growth is expected to be 2 percent compared to the company's prior expectation for growth at the low end of the 3 to 5 percent range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!