Kilroy Realty (KRC) Posts Q2 FFO of $0.41, Shy of Views
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) reports Q2 FFO of $0.41, cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $72.42 million, which compares to the estimate of $68.55 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Boosts Low End of FY14 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!