Kilroy Realty (KRC) Posts Q2 FFO of $0.41, Shy of Views
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) reports Q2 FFO of $0.41, cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $72.42 million, which compares to the estimate of $68.55 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kilroy Realty Corp. (KRC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Southwestern Energy Co. (SWN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!