Kilroy Realty (KRC) Posts Q2 FFO of $0.41, Shy of Views
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) reports Q2 FFO of $0.41, cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $72.42 million, which compares to the estimate of $68.55 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Kilroy Realty's Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Halves Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!