Kilroy Realty (KRC) Posts Q2 FFO of $0.41, Shy of Views
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) reports Q2 FFO of $0.41, cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $72.42 million, which compares to the estimate of $68.55 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!