Kilroy Realty (KRC) Posts Q2 FFO of $0.41, Shy of Views
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) reports Q2 FFO of $0.41, cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter was $72.42 million, which compares to the estimate of $68.55 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Groupon (GRPN) Announces $360M Sale of Ticket Monster Stake; Approves New $300M Common Buyback Plan
- Ventas (VTR) Tops Q1 FFO by 4c; Boosts FY15 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!