Kforce (KFRC) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kforce (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $336.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $337.14 million.
David L. Dunkel, Chairman and CEO, said, “Revenues in the third quarter of $336.5 million were largely as anticipated across all business lines as we continued to make progress in diversifying our client portfolio. We are encouraged by the late-quarter and early October trends in our Tech and FA businesses that are providing momentum heading into the fourth quarter and should allow us to return to positive year-over-year growth overall and in our Tech Flex business. While we continue to believe that the T4 Next Gen contract vehicle could be an important growth vehicle for KGS, the initial group of awards were more concentrated than we anticipated with small businesses as a result of Congressional mandatory set-aside provisions requiring competition in certain instances to be restricted to service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses. As a result, KGS was not eligible to submit responses as a prime contractor on some task orders for which we believed it was well qualified.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kforce (KFRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!