Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $715 million versus the consensus estimate of $718.89 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.57-$0.71, versus the consensus of $0.67. Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $715-755 million, versus the consensus of $756.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!