Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $751 million versus the consensus estimate of $736.94 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.49-$0.63, versus the consensus of $0.57. Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2017 revenue of $706-746 million, versus the consensus of $712.06 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!