Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $751 million versus the consensus estimate of $736.94 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.49-$0.63, versus the consensus of $0.57. Keysight Technologies sees Q1 2017 revenue of $706-746 million, versus the consensus of $712.06 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Holiday Comps Fall 2%; Comps Down 1% Ex-FX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!