KeyCorp (KEY) Posts Q4 Operating EPS of $0.33, Tops Views
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) reported Q4 operating EPS of $0.33, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyCorp, Department of Justice, and Federal Reserve Board Agree on First Niagara Branch Divestitures
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Sinks After Missing Q1, Guiding Lower
- NeoPhotonics (NPTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!