KeyCorp (KEY) Posts Q4 Operating EPS of $0.33, Tops Views
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) reported Q4 operating EPS of $0.33, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
- Sanofi (SNY) Posts Ligter EPS for Q4; Sees FY16 Business EPS to be 'Stable'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!