KeyCorp (KEY) Posts Q4 Operating EPS of $0.33, Tops Views
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) reported Q4 operating EPS of $0.33, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Lifts Outlook
- Marketo (MKTO) Posts Smaller Q3 Loss, Guides Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!