Key Energy Svcs (KEG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
- Facebook (FB) Announces 70M Common Follow-On; CEO Zuckerberg Offers 41.35M Shares
Key Energy Svcs (NYSE: KEG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $501.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $493.66 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Provides Outlook
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides FY EPS Slightly Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!