Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graham (GHM) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides FY17 Revenue
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY16 EPS Below Views
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!