Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kewaunee Scientific (KEQU) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- China Sunergy (CSUN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.39/ADS
- Kewaunee Scientific Reports Results for Third Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!