Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kewaunee Scientific Announces the Appointment of a New Vice President of Manufacturing Operations
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers Strong Q3 Revenue Outlook
- 02micro (OIIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c