Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!