Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.28
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Kewaunee Scientific Reports Results for Second Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!