Kewaunee Scientific Corp (KEQU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Kewaunee Scientific Corp (NASDAQ: KEQU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.33 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.96 million, versus $25.63 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.21/Share
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!