Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Keryx Biopharma (NASDAQ: KERX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.39), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.37 million.
At September 30, 2016, the company had cash and cash equivalents of $132.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keryx Biopharma (KERX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!