Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Misses Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!