Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graham (GHM) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c; Issues Light FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.17; SSS Up 7%
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!