Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kennedy Wilson Acquires 157-Unit Multifamily Community in Los Angeles Suburb for $61M
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!