Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Raises FY Outlook
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- BankUnited (BKU) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!