Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Posts Narrower than Expected Q2 Loss
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.01), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kennedy Wilson Adds 280-Unit Apartment Community in Seattle Area Bringing Global Portfolio to 20,719 Units
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY14 EPS Outlook
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!