Kemper (KMPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kemper (NYSE: KMPR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.32), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kemper (KMPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!