Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Swings to Q3 Loss; EV Parts Sales Fell 90.4%
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kandi Technologies Group (NASDAQ: KNDI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $50.5 million reported last year.
Electric vehicle ("EV") parts sales decreased 90.4% to $4.7 million for the third quarter of 2016, compared with $49.0 million in the same period of 2015;
Kandi Technologies Group sees FY2016 revenue of $28 - $30 million. The Company also expects the JV Company to deliver 2,000 to 2,200 EV products in the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!