Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Swings to Q3 Loss; EV Parts Sales Fell 90.4%
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kandi Technologies Group (NASDAQ: KNDI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $50.5 million reported last year.
Electric vehicle ("EV") parts sales decreased 90.4% to $4.7 million for the third quarter of 2016, compared with $49.0 million in the same period of 2015;
Kandi Technologies Group sees FY2016 revenue of $28 - $30 million. The Company also expects the JV Company to deliver 2,000 to 2,200 EV products in the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!