Kaman (KAMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Update FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kaman (NYSE: KAMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $453.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $451.03 million.
Our revised 2016 outlook is as follows:
- Sales of $1,110.0 million to $1,120.0 million
- Operating margins of 4.3% to 4.4%
- Depreciation and amortization expense of $16.5 million
- Sales of $700.0 million to $710.0 million
- Operating margins of 16.4% to 16.6%, or Adjusted operating margin* of 17.2% to 17.4%, when adjusted for $5.5 million of transaction and integration costs in 2016 associated with the 2015 acquisitions
- Depreciation and amortization expense of $24.5 million
- Interest expense of approximately $16.0 million
- Corporate expenses of approximately $52.0 million
- Estimated annualized tax rate of approximately 34.5%
- Consolidated depreciation and amortization expense of approximately $45.0 million
- Capital expenditures of $30.0 million to $35.0 million
- Cash flows from operations in the range of $85.0 million to $100.0 million; Free Cash Flow* in the range of $55.0 million to $65.0 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kaman (KAMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!