KVH Industries (KVHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Cuts Outlook
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KVH Industries (NASDAQ: KVHI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.63 million.
KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.05-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.48. KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-44 million, versus the consensus of $61.7 million.
KVH Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $174-176 million, versus prior guidance of $190-210 million and the consensus of $193.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KVH Industries (KVHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!