KVH Industries (KVHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Cuts Outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KVH Industries (NASDAQ: KVHI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.63 million.
KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.05-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.48. KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-44 million, versus the consensus of $61.7 million.
KVH Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $174-176 million, versus prior guidance of $190-210 million and the consensus of $193.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KVH Industries (KVHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!