KVH Industries (KVHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Cuts Outlook
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KVH Industries (NASDAQ: KVHI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.63 million.
KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.05-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.48. KVH Industries sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-44 million, versus the consensus of $61.7 million.
KVH Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $174-176 million, versus prior guidance of $190-210 million and the consensus of $193.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KVH Industries (KVHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!